THE Mercedes-Benz thrashed by F1 “hoon” Lewis Hamilton is expected to be snapped up at auction today. (more…)
- Site to take over production of a key technology for the future
- Investment of around EUR 40 million in development and production
- Historical origins of electric engine construction are in Berlin (more…)
- The tradition of exceptional sports cars goes back to 1954
- Always also an innovation champion for the Mercedes-Benz brand (more…)
I am not sure the philosophy behind this piece but it looks like some dude went crazy on his brand new Merecedes with a can of paint. I wonder if the warranty covers crazy?
Australian police fined F1 champ Lewis Hamilton and impounded his Mercedes under anti-hoon laws after he ripped a burnout on city streets just two days before the Australian Grand Prix.
Melbourne police in a parked van saw Hamilton turn into a street with smoking wheels and pulled him over. (more…)