- Penetration of new markets: Substantial growth momentum in BRIC countries
- Global modular system: Comprehensive modernization of product range
- Expansion of leadership in global truck business (more…)
Performance Driving Program Adds SLS AMG and Pro Level
MONTVALE, NJ – Following its inaugural year in the U.S., Mercedes-AMG is presenting a new season for driving enthusiasts who want to sharpen their advanced driving skills at the AMG Driving Academy. Among the list of enhancements is the addition of a Pro Level for 2010.
- Efficient full hybrid allows purely electric driving
- Driving pleasure and efficiency thanks to 150 kW diesel engine combined with 15 kW electric motor
- Fuel consumption 4.1 litres per 100 kilometres, CO2 emissions 109 grams per kilometre
- Sophisticated operation strategy with start/stop and “sail” functions (more…)
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corporation (MFTBC) expands further into international markets with sales start for Fuso Canter Eco Hybrid trucks in Hong Kong
- After Ireland and Australia, Hong Kong is third international market outside Japan in which the Fuso Canter Eco Hybrid is sold
- Dr. Albert Kirchmann, President and CEO of MFTBC: “We are pleased to bring the low emissions, high fuel efficiency Fuso Canter Eco Hybrid to Hong Kong.”
- Mercedes-Benz do Brasil receives loan in the amount of R$1.2 billion (roughly €460 million) from BNDES, the Brazilian national bank
- The investments will be used to expand capacity, to optimize production processes and the infrastructure at the São Bernardo do Campo plant, and for research and development at the site
- Hubertus Troska, Head of Mercedes-Benz Europe/Latin America: “We are especially pleased with the new job positions that have been created in the country.