Efficiency can be this dynamic – Mercedes-Benz launches “Formula Green” in the five, four and three-litre consumption class (more…)
A true classic
- Impressive output and low emissions
- Exceptionally robust design, outstanding off-road capability
- Emil Jellinek (1853-1918), early engineering and marketing strategist
- The successful businessman suggests improvements to the vehicles
- The automobiles of Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft are named Mercedes after his daughter (more…)
The manual In German.
- AMG V8 supercharged engine delivering an output of 368 kW/500 hp
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT with Formula-1-style steering-wheel gearshift
- Upholstered throughout in fine leather with AMG styling features
- PRE-SAFE occupant protection system as standard for the S 55 AMG (more…)
An entire family of high-performance AMG models are powered by the first engine developed entirely by AMG. The naturally aspirated 6.3-liter V8 produces between 451 and 518 horsepower, depending on the model.
The V8-powered AMG model lineup featuring this engine includes the C63 AMG, E63 AMG and S63 AMG sedans; the CL63 AMG and CLS63 AMG coupes; the ML63 AMG sport utility vehicle and the SL63 AMG roadster. (more…)