Monumental off-roader with shining stainless steel and chrome
Stuttgart – Mercedes-Benz is ushering in the spring with two new, luxuriously equipped special models in the G-Class. Among other enhancements, an extensive stainless steel package and mounted AMG features ensure a visually striking appearance for the “BA3 Final Edition” based on the short-wheelbase Station Wagon and the “Edition Select” with a long wheelbase. In the interior a Chrome package and many more comfort-enhancing extras dominate the ambience of this classic, which has continued to enjoy the affection of off-roader fans worldwide for no less than 32 years. (more…)
From EMOTION to MASTERS
Mercedes-AMG helps its customers to achieve flawless car control by offering Driver Training courses and events tailored to individual requirements. Here the focus is on driving pleasure, driving safety and passion, complemented by a top-quality support programme including typical local culinary delicacies and professional customer care. The AMG Driving Academy programme covers five skill levels (more…)
Hejsan jag söker efter två bilar att köpa omgående:
- Mercedes-Benz W126C 560SEC 1990 eller 1991 Blå med Beige skinn
- Mercedes-Benz C215 CL65AMG or S65AMG 2004 eller 2005 maxad med utrustning möjlig
Hello, i am looking to buy immediately two cars:
- Mercedes-Benz W126C 560SEC 1990 or 1991 Blue with Beige leather
- Mercedes-Benz C215 CL65AMG 2004 or 2005 maxed with all optionspossible
It does not matter where in the world the cars are located!
- During repair work to the Cassanawald Tunnel on the San Bernardino Pass, a Mercedes-Benz Unimog is being used to shunt an unusual configuration of construction equipment on railway freight wagons.
- Road-rail Unimog U 406, built in 1971 and upgraded with Euro 4 emission standards, acts as a railway “engine” when pulling the heavy construction train weighing 60 t through the 1.2 kilometre long Alpine tunnel.
- The reliability and efficiency of the Mercedes-Benz Unimog has really impressed its operators who up to now have been using normal railway engines to do similar jobs. (more…)
An SLK forum that I just stumbled upon
Please all of you readers out there; if you know of any nice site that you would like to recommend to all Mercedes Fans Click here and tell us addresses of all the gems to be find all over the Internet.