- “Concept X-CLASS” study shows Mercedes-Benz is set to launch the first true premium pickup
- Product range expansion for sustainable global growth Market launch in late 2017
- Key markets Europe, Latin America, South Africa, and Australia Investments in the high nine figures
Geneva/Stuttgart – The Mercedes-Benz “Concept X-CLASS” study, on display at the Geneva Motor Show from 9 to 19 March, provides an outlook on the brand’s forthcoming new pickup, the X-Class.
Carbon footprint reduced by over 40 percent
Stuttgart. The Mercedes-Benz E 350 e has successfully completed the TÜV validation audit and received the Environmental Certificate. This award is based on a Life Cycle Assessment in which the independent experts at TÜV Süd (the German Technical Inspection Authority) comprehensively assess the environmental impact of the passenger car over its entire life cycle.
Premiere in March 1977
The cutting-edge technology and elegance so characteristic of Mercedes-Benz have always been expressed in a very special way in coupés. The three 230 C, 280 C and 280 CE models, presented by Mercedes-Benz 40 years ago in March 1977 at the Geneva Motor Show, linked into this tradition.
Today the model series C 123 is embedded in the history of the E-Class Coupés. The latest example of this is the model unveiled in January 2017 at the Detroit Motor Show, the new E-Class Coupé: It interprets its history in a highly contemporary fashion and with special sporty elegance.
- Mercedes-Benz delivered 178,467 vehicles worldwide last month (+18.3%), more than ever before in a January
- Over 30% growth in the Asia-Pacific region
- Ongoing success in China: with nearly 59.000 cars sold in January and a plus of roughly 40%, the previous best month was surpassed by over 12,000 units
- Unit sales of the E-Class Saloon and Estate increased by nearly 75%
Stylish and sporty
Stuttgart. With its expressive coupé-esque proportions, clear and sensual design and long-distance comfort for four people, the new EClass Coupé combines the beauty and classic virtues of a grand tourer with state-of-the-art technology.
It also offers the intelligence of the EClass family with full smartphone integration, Widescreen Cockpit and the latest driver assistance systems with the option of, among other things, partially automated driving.
Powerful engines with low exhaust emissions and comfortable suspensions with selective damping provide the guarantee of a sporty and agile driving experience.
Three new members of the AMG GT family go on sale
Stuttgart/Affalterbach. Three new members of the AMG GT family are available to order now. The AMG GT and GT C* Roadsters as well as the extremely sporty AMG GT R** will be launched on the market in spring 2017. (more…)