MAGIC VISION CONTROL adaptive windscreen washing system
Conjuring trick for outstanding visibility
- World premiere – wipe and wash systems folded into one
- A duct system takes the water directly to the wiper blade
- Three partly autonomous wash programmes
- Fully heated system against snow and ice
- Where is the danger? Scene labelling allows complex traffic situations to be reliably understood
- Has he stopped? Or is he walking? Identifying the intentions of crossing pedestrians
- All clear? City-centre lane changing made easy
- Where next? Identifying intentions to turn or change lane
- Closing presentation of UR:BAN research project
Head-up-Display: In focus – with AMG-exclusive features
An optional head-up display is a new feature in the C-Class. As in a jet fighter, it projects important information directly into the driver’s field of vision on the windscreen, ensuring that there is less distraction from the road ahead.
Under the microscope: ENERGIZING massage function on the hot-stone principle
The seats actively keep the passengers fit
The numerous world firsts in the S-Class include the ENERGIZING massage function on the hot-stone principle.
Combining warmth with a massage leads to wellbeing and active relaxation – especially on long journeys.
In addition there are programmes to mobilise and activate the torso (abdominal and back muscles).
- Mercedes-Benz Actros with Highway Pilot is the first series-production truck to drive on a partially automated basis on the motorway
- Highway Pilot: more alert and attentive than any driver
- Shaping Future Transportation: Daimler Trucks focuses its attention on transport of the future
- Automated driving functions promote safety and efficiency in road traffic
Stuttgart – On the A8 between Denkendorf and Stuttgart airport Daimler Trucks is today having the world’s first series-production truck to operate on an automated basis drive on the motorway.