E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet for connoisseurs and aficionados
Stuttgart – The Coupé and Cabriolet versions of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class are starting off into autumn with two special-edition models.
The Sport Edition impresses with sporty details both inside and out. The V8 Edition comes with exclusive appointments to arouse the desire of customers. (more…)
Stuttgart – A Mercedes-Benz E 300 BlueTEC HYBRID has travelled the 1968 kilometres from Tangier in North Africa to Goodwood in England without having to refuel – and on reaching its destination still had enough fuel left for a further 160 kilometres.
- Most powerful and fastest diesel car of its day
- Innovative starting technology: a turn of the ignition key was all it took
- “Stroke/8” model series set the standards in the premium middle-class category
Exemplary for aerodynamics, lightweight construction and safety
- “Medium Mercedes Class” celebrated its world premiere in November 1984
- New variety: Saloon, Estate, Coupé, long-wheelbase version and Convertible
- Since 1993, the medium Mercedes-Benz model series has officially been named the E-Class
The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class: more efficiency, more intelligence, more emotional appeal
Mercedes-Benz has completely revised the Saloon and Estate models of the E-Class. As a result, the new E-Class has made a significant step forward when it comes to efficiency and ecology. (more…)
Launch of major model initiative
Stuttgart – Having already reached sales of more than 13 million vehicles in its segment, the E‑Class will be celebrating its debut in its latest guise on 14 January at the International Auto Show in Detroit. (more…)