Bestsellers on top form
Stuttgart. Mercedes-Benz is upgrading the C- and E-Class with six new models and a comprehensive range of modifications, with particular focus on multimedia systems.
E 300 BlueTEC HYBRID is awarded Environmental Certificate
Stuttgart – At the same time as it celebrates its market launch, the E 300 BlueTEC HYBRID has now also obtained its Environmental Certificate in accordance with ISO standard 14062. This award is based on a Life Cycle Assessment, in which the independent inspectors of TÜV Süd subject the vehicle to comprehensive tests covering the entire life cycle.
- Classics during their own production period
- Proven technology from the Saloons and Estates of the series
- Mercedes-Benz E 36 AMG is the top-of-the-range model (more…)
Four seasons, four passengers
- Comfortable: AIRCAP® automatic draught-stop plus AIRSCARF®
- Quiet: acoustic soft top as standard
- Safe: robust roll-over protection and new headbags (more…)