- Mercedes-Benz delivered 178,467 vehicles worldwide last month (+18.3%), more than ever before in a January
- Over 30% growth in the Asia-Pacific region
- Ongoing success in China: with nearly 59.000 cars sold in January and a plus of roughly 40%, the previous best month was surpassed by over 12,000 units
- Unit sales of the E-Class Saloon and Estate increased by nearly 75%
Mercedes-Benz increased its unit sales in November by 12.7% to 182,602 vehicles, thus achieving its 45th consecutive record month.
Sales were especially strong of the new E-Class Saloon and Estate last month; those models attained growth of around 40% to a new best-ever figure.
Mercedes-Benz increased its unit sales by a double-digit growing rate in October, delivering a new high of 173,096 vehicles (+11.5%). In Europe and Asia-Pacific, the Stuttgart-based company with the three-pointed star achieved the highest unit sales ever in an October.
In China, the biggest single market, Mercedes-Benz already surpassed its unit sales of full-year 2015 in October. In addition, the milestone of five million Mercedes-Benz compact cars sold since their launch was passed. (more…)
Mercedes-Benz delivered more than 156,000 vehicles to customers in August – an increase of 11.8%. The main contribution towards this increase came from the strong rise in unit sales of SUVs of approximately 40%.
Mercedes-Benz was able to surpass its strongest August to date in the previous year due to double-digit growth in the Asia-Pacific region and in the domestic market. (more…)
Mercedes-Benz delivered 198,921 cars to customers in March, more than ever before in one month (+8.4%).
Unit sales in the first quarter reached a new high of 483,487 vehicles (+12.6%). New records were set in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region last month.
Mercedes-Benz was the premium market leader in Japan, Canada, Australia, Taiwan and Portugal in March. The smart brand also reached a new high for unit sales last month.
- Mercedes-Benz increases unit sales in October by 10.1% to 155,189 vehicles.
- Ola Källenius, Member of the Board of Management, Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales: “In China, we already surpassed our unit sales of 2014 in October. Our SUVs are especially popular there, above all the GLK; half of all those cars sold this year have gone to customers in China. We expect even stronger growth from that model’s successor, the GLC.”
- Premium market leader in Germany, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Canada, Russia, Taiwan and Switzerland