Mercedes-Benz delivered more than 156,000 vehicles to customers in August – an increase of 11.8%. The main contribution towards this increase came from the strong rise in unit sales of SUVs of approximately 40%.
Mercedes-Benz was able to surpass its strongest August to date in the previous year due to double-digit growth in the Asia-Pacific region and in the domestic market. (more…)
Mercedes-Benz delivered 198,921 cars to customers in March, more than ever before in one month (+8.4%).
Unit sales in the first quarter reached a new high of 483,487 vehicles (+12.6%). New records were set in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region last month.
Mercedes-Benz was the premium market leader in Japan, Canada, Australia, Taiwan and Portugal in March. The smart brand also reached a new high for unit sales last month.
- Mercedes-Benz increases unit sales in October by 10.1% to 155,189 vehicles.
- Ola Källenius, Member of the Board of Management, Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales: “In China, we already surpassed our unit sales of 2014 in October. Our SUVs are especially popular there, above all the GLK; half of all those cars sold this year have gone to customers in China. We expect even stronger growth from that model’s successor, the GLC.”
- Premium market leader in Germany, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Canada, Russia, Taiwan and Switzerland
More than 13 million E-Class Saloons and Estates delivered to customers worldwide
- Most important sales markets include China, the USA, and Germany
- The E-Class is the first locally produced vehicle from Mercedes-Benz in China
- Ola Källenius, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales: “The E-Class is the highest volume Mercedes-Benz model of all time.”
Over eight million sales of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Saloons and Estates
- Five successful C-Class generations already
- C-Class still the top-selling model in the product portfolio
- Award for the C-Class: World Car of the Year 2015
- Ola Källenius, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales: “With the all-new C-Class, launched last year, we continue a success story that spans more than 30 years, with no end in sight.”
Stuttgart – Since the launch of the C-Class in 1982, Mercedes-Benz has delivered over eight million Saloons and Estates of this model series to customers. (more…)
- Mercedes-Benz delivers 183,467 vehicles to customers in March (+15.7%) – more than ever before.
- Ola Källenius, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales: “Mercedes-Benz recorded the strongest sales month and the best first quarter in the company’s history in March.”
- Strong growth and sales records in the biggest markets: USA (+9.2%) and China (+20.8%)
- Record-high sales of C-Class Sedan and Estate (+57.8%), SUVs (+31.9%), compact cars (+25.3%) and S-Class Sedan (+7.1%) in the first quarter of 2015