Independence at its most beautiful
Stuttgart. With the new CLS Shooting Brake, Mercedes-Benz is once again setting an example when it comes to creativity of design, and as such highlighting its leading role in this area: in terms of its proportions, the new CLS is quite clearly a coupé, but with five doors and a roof which continues through to the rear, it promises some remarkable new possibilities. The idea of the four-door coupé – successfully introduced in 2004 with the first CLS and long imitated in the meantime – has now been taken to new heights and to innovative effect. The result is automotive independence at its most beautiful.
The new CLS – the new design icon from Mercedes-Benz
- The CLS brings refined sportiness to life
- Visualisation of the Mercedes-Benz brand values
- Athletic proportions, perceptible design idiom
- Expressive front design features central star in the grille
- Dynamic, feature line flowing back towards the rear
- Elegance with handcrafted details in the interior
- Innovation four-door Coupé with sloping tail end
- World premiere: dynamic full LED headlamps
- Forerunner: new V6 petrol engine with direct injection
Imagination is more important than knowledge.