· Unbroken tradition from 1951 through today
· Outstanding car in every detail – comfort, safety, engineering, design
· World’s best-selling premium-class car
When have you ever seen the King of Pop driving a car? Michael Jackson’s black 1985 Mercedes was among the singer’s memorabilia to go under the hammer in New York in November, last year. The Mercedes 500 SEL was snatched up by Charlie Moore, owner of Hollywood Star Cars Museum, for $104,550.
- The most successful premium-class saloon in company history
- The Mercedes-Benz S-Class widely considered the best car in the world
- Maximum comfort and outstanding safety
Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny