Michael Jackson’s Mercedes 500 SEL, sold for $104,550On March 22, 2010 by PeterH
When have you ever seen the King of Pop driving a car? Michael Jackson’s black 1985 Mercedes was among the singer’s memorabilia to go under the hammer in New York in November, last year.
The Mercedes 500 SEL was snatched up by Charlie Moore, owner of Hollywood Star Cars Museum, for $104,550.
- Daimler AG Reports a Total of 20,889 Cars Sold for the Mercedes-Benz Cars Division in the U.S. for December 2009
- MICHAEL SCHUMACHER JOINS MERCEDES GP PETRONAS
- Mercedes-Benz do Brasil Sells 550 Trucks to the Brazilian Retail Company Casas Bahia
- MBUSA 20.025 vehicles sold in December 2009
- Daimler AG Reports Total of 15,827 Vehicles Sold in the U.S. for February 2010
Really rich are those people that dont have to manage their time.