HARIBO Racing Team-AMG #8 wins sixth round of the VLN endurance racing championship
Sebastian Asch and Luca Ludwig (both GER) are the new ADAC GT Masters champions. In the final and deciding race at the Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg, fifth place was enough for the duo to secure the title.
After 2012, the Zakspeed team achieved the second title win by a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 in the ADAC GT Masters.
The “Swabian Arrow” shapes the 1980s and 1990s in particular
Since the end of the 1970s Roland Asch has been driving to success in touring car sport, in slalom and mountain races. In particular the DTM era of the 1980s and 1990s was shaped by the likeable motorsportsman at the wheel of Mercedes-Benz racing tourers.
AMG customer sport drivers Maximilian Buhk and Maximilian Götz test DTM Mercedes AMG C-Class
- Successful DTM test for AMG customer sports juniors Maximilian Buhk and Maximilian Götz at Lausitzring
- Reward for their achievements in the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
- Mercedes-AMG promotes young motor racing drivers in customer sport
- Second overall victory in succession for Mercedes-Benz at the 90-hour rally
- The then new SL model series W 113 impressively displayed its sporting credentials
Double title hat trick for the SLS AMG GT3
Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny