Development goal: the sportiest electric car ever SLS AMG E-CELL: the high-voltage gullwingOn July 8, 2010 by PeterH
The wider radiator grille also has a new look, and now comes with transverse slats instead of a diamond-pattern grille. The air outlet openings on the bonnet and the vehicle sides have also been modified for enhanced aerodynamics. All trim and detachable parts, which are finished in chrome or silver shadow on the standard SLS AMG, are now finished in matt black.
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG with electric drive – the exciting future of the super sports car
- New legend with unrivalled performance – the Gullwing super sports car from Mercedes-Benz and AMG
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Electric Drive
- The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is the best super sports car:
- SLS AMG wins readers’ poll “The sportiest cars of 2010”
100% of the shots you don’t take don’t go in.